Friday, December 31, 2010

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg


Always wanting to draw Mark... a tribute to him for re-inventing social-network-ism. He deserved the inaugural Time's Person of the Year 2010 award. Actually I predicted him to clinch it before Time announced the result. Guess no one else has more influence than him in 2010. He's low profiled, keeps revamping facebook, inspires a movie and has certainly inspires many billionaire-wannabes.

This is the 1st time I tried to do a sketch caricature and I think it turns out well. Mark's face did not caused too much problem for me. Used 2B, B and 2H pencils but I think they are too light. Should use softer pencils next time.

Next, stay tune for another my Person of the Year.... the infamous one.... WikiLeak's Assange.

No comments:

Post a Comment